What is it?
Cyber Timez, Inc. is thrilled to present the “No Shave November” Contest! For the month of November we are inviting and encouraging all of our employees and followers to NOT SHAVE! The person with the most hair growth will get to pick their favorite charity that supports the visually impaired community and we will donate $500 to that organization!
- The contest will begin on 1 November 2017 at midnight eastern time.
- All contestants must submit a “Start” photo submitted to our Facebook page, Twitter Feed or email no later than midnight eastern time on 2 November 2017.
- All contestants must submit a “Final” photo submitted to our Facebook page, Twitter Feed or email no later than midnight eastern time 1 December 2017.
- Daily shavers must shave AFTER 8PM on 31 October 2017
With Facial Hair
If you have cultivated the amazing face pet that is your beard or ‘stache, you don’t have to shave it off to participate :).
- If you are below a 1 guard on a trimmer, just shave it off homey 🙂
- If you are above a 1 guard on a trimmer, please use a piece of string to measure your current length and submit it with your starter photo
In the event of a tie, we go to “Best Beard” rules and post the finalists as a poll on our website and social media channels for 3 days. The winner (he who has garnered the most votes across all platforms) wins!
By submitting a photo participants agree to these terms.
There is no cash value for any participants in this contest.
All proceeds will go to the charity designated by the winner.
Designated charity must provide services to the visually impaired and/or blind community directly.
All decisions are final and up to the management team at Cyber Timez, Inc.
Cyber Timez, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or claim made by or as a result of participants in this contest.